My Latest Video

Mental Block

Leave a Comment


I've been neglecting my blog recently and I feel pretty crap about it. I want this blog to be my little space on the internet where I can share my love of crafts and the bits and pieces that I've made and feel relatively proud of. The problem is, I haven't really made anything I feel particularly happy with in a while and frankly, I've lost my creative mojo. I go through phases where I just don't feel like I'm on top of things, I'm messy, unorganised and completely uninspired. Life gets in the way. I just feel like I'm in melt down mode at the moment. I'm feeling very reflective and at the same time, panicked about the future. I'm going through one of those 'I don't know what I'm going to do with my life' moments which sadly, seem to linger a little longer these days (getting older never helps). When I feel negative about certain aspects of my life, it has a knock on effect on to everything else...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets like this?

So, instead of doing a rubbish post on something I don't even like that much, I thought I'd just be honest. I'm hoping, like me, this is something you guys can relate to feeling now and again. Sorry to sound so negative but I'm just a bit deflated at the moment.

To get myself back in the game, I decided maybe I would give myself some structure and put time aside for making a plan. I'm working on some ideas to get myself feeling creative again. I have no excuses not to get busy this weekend so fingers crossed for a new craft on Wednesday.

So for now, I haven't given up, I'm just on pause.

Much love,

Katie x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig