My Latest Video

DIY - Mini Felt Ghost Plushie - Youtube Tutorial

Leave a Comment
I decided to make a little ghost plushie and thought, why not film the process? I've recently been playing with the set up in my craft room and trying to figure out the best way to film and photograph my craft projects. I was really pleased when I managed to set up a filming space on my desk, my boyfriend has been teaching me to use Adobe Premier Pro and so I actually really enjoyed putting this video together. I love watching craft tutorials on Youtube and so I guess the natural progression is to start making my own! 


If you enjoyed my little tutorial, subscribe to my channel as I'm going to try and get a new video up every week. You can check out my other tutorials such as the DIY Terrarium for now and hopefully, in the not so distant future, I will have a flourishing channel! :)

Let me know what you think!

Much love, 

Katie x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig