My Latest Video

I've Opened an Etsy Shop!

2 comments

Hi all, just a quick update from me today. If you saw my last post, you will know that I have started regularly selling my work at markets, which is really exciting! It has actually been a huge step for me to finally 'get myself out there', I have been planning on selling my work for years but there has always been something that has held me back, anxiety mainly. I've always been so worried that my stuff wasn't good enough or people I knew would laugh at my feeble attempts to make something of myself blah blah blah... The list goes on and on. I'm not saying that miraculously over night these worries disappeared, but I knew at some point if I wanted to move forward I needed to get a grip and just do it. I might do a post talking in more depth into this topic because I'm sure I'm not the only artist in the world who feels self conscious about the dreaded judgment of others.

Anyway, I've also achieved another of my goals which is setting up an Etsy shop! Again, to others this may seem like no big deal at all, but for me, it was massive. I've only got a few bits on there at the moment but I hope to see my stock list grow in the not so distant future. The 'BOO!' heart is my favourite but my doughnut keyrings have always been popular. So pop over and check it out! The link is below :)






Much Love,

Katie x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Way to go! It’s really rewarding to get your product out in the market and be bought by people who share your tastes. Congratulations for starting out on both the markets and on an online stores such as Etsy. Those doughnut key rings look really cute, if I may say so myself. Cheers!

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It has been very rewarding selling my work, getting my first Etsy order was really exciting!

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig