My Latest Video

Kateskraft @ Hitchin Craft and Farmers Market 25th July - Youtube Video

Leave a Comment
Last Saturday I attended Hitchin Craft and Farmers Market to sell my latest handmade bits and pieces. It was a really fun day and it was really good to see people enjoying the things I have made. It was also a great opportunity for me to see what people like the most so I know what direction to take my stock for future markets. As a crafter, I generally just make things I like and would buy so it's great to hear feedback from different people!

The market is held on the last Saturday of every month and has all sorts of things from local businesses such as food, flowers and handmade art and crafts. I'm going to be there again on the 29th August so if your local, pop down and say hello!



I put together a little video of my experience at the market, check it out below.



Much love,

Katie x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig